Why Submit a Grad Blurb?
It's your last year! You want to be able to look back and reminisce on your years of high school (as long and grueling as they were). The whole point of a yearbook is to be able to look back and reminisce. We don’t require a blurb, so the onus is on you to be diligent on ensuring it’s in the yearbook.
Grad Blurb Submission Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Blurbs are closely monitored. Any profanity or inappropriate content will be removed, and your grad blurb may not appear in the Yearbook.
- We strongly discourage you from including your boyfriend/girlfriend in your responses as this could change by the end of the year.
- Please keep in mind that we have limited space. If your blurb exceeds the space allotted, we will edit to reduce the length but preserve the content.
- If your responses are too lengthy, you run the risk of only one section appearing in the Yearbook.
- Please leave sections blank if you don't have a response.
- Remember to proofread prior to submission.