Graduation Day consists of three parts: the Graduation Ceremony, Banquet and Dance.
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018
Grad Assembly student arrival time - 3:45pm
Graduation Ceremony - 4:30pm
Banquet - 6:45pm
Dance to follow
Location: Shaw Conference Centre
To qualify for the graduation list, students must have a minimum grade of 50% in the courses needed for graduation. Visit the Graduation Requirements page for more details.
The graduation list will be posted in the graduation display case outside the textbook depository in May 2018.
For more information or questions about the graduation list contact:
Mr. Chris Shaw
Students must be on the graduation list to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
- To ensure adequate seating, tickets are required for guests who plan to attend only the Graduation Ceremony.
- Graduates do not need a ticket if they plan to attend only the Graduation Ceremony.
- Graduates will cross the stage in their banquet attire.
Event Ticket Sales
Memorial's Graduation Event is a special gala evening. Admission tickets cover the overall costs of hosting this event.
Tickets may be purchased online from June 1 (9am) - June 19, 2018 at https://mchs.inviteright.com/grad2018.
Pay by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or Interac Online.
Banquet Seating Policy
The Shaw Conference Centre reserves the right to move and re-assign guest seating with tables of less than eight to accommodate service level requirements and wheelchair accessibility. Guests will be notified if their seating has been changed.
Banquet/Ceremony/Dance Ticket: $80.00*
Ceremony Only Ticket: $30.00* (Does not include Dance)
*An online convenience fee (4.5% plus $2.78 per guest) will be added to your purchase total at time of payment.
- All Class of 2018 students are welcome to purchase a Banquet/Ceremony/Dance Ticket.
- Tickets are required for every person (age 2 and up) attending the graduation ceremony; this excludes the graduate.
- Tickets are required for every person (age 2 and up) attending the banquet; this includes the graduate.
- The student's Alberta Education number is required to purchase tickets.
- 600 Ceremony Only tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis; this is the maximum capacity of the theatre-style seating area designated for Ceremony Only guests.
- Unlimited Banquet/Ceremony/Dance tickets may be purchased.
- Maximum of 10 people per banquet table.
- Dance Only tickets are not available.
- All ticket sales are final - no refunds will be made available.
For more information contact:
Mrs. W. Sorenson
Phone: 780-963-2255 ext. 1012