- Business, administration, finance, and information technology (BIT)
- Legal Studies
- Web Design
- Trades, manufacturing and transportation (TMT)
- Health, recreation and human services (HRH)
- Sports Medicine
- Nutrition & Personal Fitness
- Media, design and communication arts (MDC)
- Communication Technology - Comm Tech Student Site
- Design Studies
- Second Languages
Leadership: Memorial Student Government
5 credit course for students who are interested in learning practical skills in team work, decision making, reflection, organization, and communication. Choose the full year option or the lunch hour program.
Students must take a minimum of three credits in Physical Education during their high school years. Many students enrol in PE for up to 15 credits in high school. PE 20 and 30 are recommended for students with a keen interest in fitness and sports. It is hoped that students participating in Physical Education programs will take active leadership roles in community recreation programs.
3 credit course that teaches new ways at looking at and interpreting behaviour, how psychologists study human and animal behaviour, and practical applications for enriching one's life.
5 credits. Students receive individualized hands-on instruction in desktop publishing programs such as Adobe InDesign, digital photography, and Photoshop.