- Business, administration, finance, and information technology (BIT)
- Marketing (Advertising)
- Computer Science
- Office Computer Skills
- Trades, manufacturing and transportation (TMT)
- Health, recreation and human services (HRH)
- Legal Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Performace
- Media, design and communication arts (MDC)
- Communication Technology - Comm Tech Student Site
- Web Design
- Video Broadcasting and Editing
- Choral Music
- Instrumental Music
- Jazz Band
- Second Languages
Students must take a minimum of three credits in Physical Education during their high school years. Many students enrol in PE for up to 15 credits in high school. PE 20 and 30 are recommended for students with a keen interest in fitness and sports. It is hoped that students participating in Physical Education programs will take active leadership roles in community recreation programs.
3 credit course that teaches new ways at looking at and interpreting behaviour, how psychologists study human and animal behaviour, and practical applications for enriching one's life.
10- and 20-level courses that combine elements of Physical Education, CALM, CPR, Wilderness and Aboriginal Studies.
5 credits. Students receive individualized hands-on instruction in desktop publishing programs such as Adobe InDesign, digital photography, and Photoshop.