- High school graduation: what a wonderful milestone! Please make sure you understand and meet the Graduation Requirements.
- Memorial Comp's 2020 Grad will be held on June 27 at the Shaw Conference Centre.
- Check out the MCHS Graduation Handbook for everything you need to know about Grad 2020. (Revised handbook will be posted here once available)
Grad photos for the Class of 2020 will be taken at Memorial during the week of January 22-28, 2020.
Photo appointment reservations open Friday, December 13, and can be booked with the Lifetouch Appointment Plus online scheduling system.
Brochures will be available in the main office on Monday, December 9. Photo proofs will be mailed home; therefore, it is important that you provide Lifetouch with your current home mailing address when checking in for your appointment.
- Graduation fees must be paid prior to booking a portrait session, or the appointment will be cancelled. Graduation fees are due December 6, 2019, and are payable in the main office.
- Students who wish to have a photo taken with their pet must schedule an appointment for a portrait session at the Lifetouch Studio in Edmonton by calling 780-437-2431. Graduation fees must be paid prior to booking a session.
Graduation Photo Retakes - March 2-5
Retake photo appointment reservations open February 14, 2020, and can be made with the Lifetouch Appointment Plus online scheduling system. Brochures are available in the main office.
Please note: Students that book a retake appointment must either return their first proofs, or pay an additional $20.00 sitting fee for the second set (paid directly to the Lifetouch photographer at the time of their portrait session).
Students who did not have Graduation Photos taken in January also have an opportunity to book an appointment provided the applicable Grad fee has been paid (Grad fees are paid in the school office).