Memorial Composite High School aligns its Education Plan with the Division’s Education Plan while responding to the local and unique priorities of our own school community. You will find content from our previously printed reports in an easy to read and easy to find format in the Education Plan section of our website.
For previous versions of the Education Plan or Combined Annual Education Results Report, please contact the school directly.
As a member of the Parkland School Division family of schools, Memorial Composite High School utilizes a robust Assurance Model to understand stakeholder feedback better. Working with an Assurance Model means that Memorial Composite High School, Parkland School Division and the Board of Trustees actively seek to reveal all avenues for stakeholders to tell us how we are attending to our goals and priorities. One important part of our Assurance Model is deriving stakeholder feedback through insightful comments made by parents, staff, community members and students.
Memorial Composite High School continuously gathers feedback from a variety of sources, including students, parents, staff, the school division and the greater community. Our Assurance Report captures the strengths, opportunities, aspirations and expected results that we gathered throughout last year. In keeping with an Assurance Model, this report provides the narrative for our achievements and challenges, and is presented on our school website.
Accountability Pillar Reports
- 2017-2018 Memorial Composite High School Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
- 2016-2017 Memorial Composite High School Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
- 2015-2016 Memorial Composite High School Accountability Pillar Results Summary Report
- 2017-2018 Memorial Composite High School Diploma Exams Summary Report
- 2016-2017 Memorial Composite High School Diploma Exams Summary Report
- 2015-2016 Memorial Composite High School Diploma Exams Summary Report
Thought Exchange Reports